| || |
- Department of
Housing and Urban Development
- Provides visitors information on how to buy and finance housing.
Consumer guides covering such home buying topics as shopping for mortgages and
refinancing programs, information for first-time buyers, and home inspection
are provided on-line. Make use of an on-line Tool Kit for your housing questions.
- Places to Live Resources
- Obtain information about public housing, FHA mortgage programs,
resources for persons with special needs, and information about the protections
offered by the Fair Housing Laws and how to file a complaint for violation of
housing rights. Search the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance for
descriptions of all of HUD's programs. Free access to real estate listings
throughout the world is also featured.
- VA Loan
- Information for veterans on housing loan benefits, with detailed
instructions on how to obtain a loan. Learn the five easy steps to obtaining a
VA loan! Get the answers to frequently asked
questions about VA loans.
Homes for Sale
- Information about VA acquired homes available for sale.
- Rural Housing and Community Development
- This U.S.Department of Agriculture site offers information about
federal programs (loans and grants) to aid rural residents find housing and
improve their communities. Find information about loans such as those offered
for Community Facilities, Watershed Protection, and Resource Conservation and
for Native Americans
- An information-sharing network for and about Native Americans.
Sponsored by all the Federal agencies who operate Native American programs and
maintained by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, this site
includes program information, an electronic consultations feature, and links to
related internet information on Native Americans.
President and First Lady | Vice President and Mrs. Gore
Record of Progress | The Briefing Room
Gateway to Government | Contacting the White House
White House for Kids | White House History
White House Tours | Help | Text Only