We are not sure when the MAX database will reopen for preparation of the FY
- President's Budget. We anticipate that we will have more information
after January 20th.
The MAXA-11 System:
As of January 11th, read access to the current database will be terminated
until Thursday, January 18th when read access will be available again to
accounts, as they where locked in December 2000, under a new exercise name,
CL2002. Sometime after that, the MAX database will reopen for update
access to the FY 2002 President's Budget.
- A new version (release 7.4) of the MAX A-11 Data Entry software will
be made available to you for use in updating the FY 2002 President's
- This software version will be available by patch update (i.e. as you
log on to the OMB Host system a new version will be downloaded and
automatically update the version on your computer.)
- The complete new version will also be available on the MAX Home Page
if you are unable to receive the patch.
- You MUST use version 7.4; prior releases of the software will not
Expectations for Account Data:
- You will no longer be able to upload account data that has been
previously downloaded from the database when the database reopens. IF
YOU WISH TO KEEP A COPY OF YOUR TRANSITION ACCOUNT DATA, YOU MUST MAKE A
COPY OF THE ACCOUNTS BY USING THE FILE, OPEN, COPY feature to another
directory or onto diskette.
- When the database reopens you must download all your accounts under
the FY 2002 President's Budget exercise.
If you have questions about the above contact your OMB representative.